Join the Neo-Zionist
Revolution!

  • Receive our Kummunique:
    unique and informative emails
    about events, articles, and info
    to keep you in touch.

Kumah Mascots

Kumah Awards

*** THE ALIYAH REVOLUTION ALBUM ***

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Messiah Musical



I have been inundated lately with tons of pro-Jesus email. This is due to the fact that I regularly dismiss Christianity as untruth, and dis Jesus as a false prophet-deity. My Christian listeners sometimes wonder why "my heart has been hardened" against their Messiah. It is with this in mind that I share the quite-offensive but funny video.

Labels: , ,







5 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM , Blogger Ben Kurtzer said...

    I guess we should all start wearing buses around our necks!

     
  • At 6:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This is why the many theological problems exist today and are further excerbated between xtians and Jews. Image if someone put the Lubavitcher Rebbe in skit like that? What do you think the ramific tions would be ... and there are more examples out there as well.

     
  • At 2:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow, only TWO comments!! I know anything to do w/ Jesus generates more responses than that! If Yishai has the balls to put it up than he should have the hutzpah to print the contrary remarks. judith

     
  • At 2:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I assure you censorship is not responsible. Perhaps the Christian world has once again forsaken their Jew-on-a-stick.

     
  • At 2:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oh please, what KIND of stupid do you think I am? I submitted a comment prior to the last one and it was not posted. Jesus always was, is and will be controversial. Deal with it.
    judith

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home