Join the Neo-Zionist
Revolution!

  • Receive our Kummunique:
    unique and informative emails
    about events, articles, and info
    to keep you in touch.

Kumah Mascots

Kumah Awards

*** THE ALIYAH REVOLUTION ALBUM ***

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Explanations


I think some explanations may be due.

First, I put up a post last Friday (since edited) that was a tad uncommunicative. I'm sorry if people had no idea what I was trying to say - I got a little carried away because I was really happy with my latest article. I hadn't written anything for a while, and the article came out powerful (I thought) and I was happy so I started doing my touchdown dance and forgot where I was for a moment.

I had gotten used to having articles in the press every 2-3 weeks, and then had to go without for a long time, and so when the article came out - and unlike my previous string of articles at Ynet, was not censored - I was happy. Sorry. I just love the truth and I love getting it out. I know how much the jerks out there are pained by it.



As for women and gays. Some of my best friends are... no wait, that one's been done. Women are great. Homosexuals are also great. Being considered stupid, being treated without respect, being sexually harmed or being beaten up and then having the police take this lightly - all these things stink. Women don't deserve that. Being called a fairy also stinks. Homosexuals have a hard life. I feel bad for them.

I'm all for letting people do what they want in their bedrooms and I'm all for women getting the respect and protection they deserve. But when these groups organize politically and affect my country's defense posture - I cease to empathize and I start getting angry. When these groups adopt lying radical marxists as their leaders, and other people don't realize that this is happening under their noses, I feel the need to alert them.

Men have done everything we can be expected to do and much more in support of the women's movement. Show me a single feminist law that hasn't been passed by the Knesset, with the support of a large majority, including the knit-kippah crowd.

Groups don't normally give up power willingly. Yet the men of the Knesset are doing just that, and they have been doing it for many years: passing laws that mandate 50% female representation on state-company boards of directors, for instance. Voting for a law that would give substantial benefits to parties that have at least 30% representation for women on their tickets. Changing rape laws in a way that no longer requires the presence of the use of force or even the threat of the use of force for conviction - thus creating exceedingly fertile ground for vindictive use of false accusations. Creating the sexual harrassment law, despite the ease with which it lends itself to use in blackmail. Passing the domestic violence law that has been grossly abused by women in divorces. And much more where that came from.

The number of Israeli men in jail for crimes against women has shot up by 450% in ten years. A full 25% of the people in jail right now are in there for supposed crimes against women. I say supposed, because half of them are innocent. When a specific prison population shoots up by 450% like that - you know there's a witch hunt going on.

So the last thing that can be said about Israel's males is that they have not been bending over backwards for the women's movement, and cooperating fully with its leaders and legislators.

The same goes for homosexuals: if you read what I linked to in that Zibbi and the Homos post, you'll see that they, too, realize they are in a golden age (for them, as far as their rights and power are concerned).

But when these groups' politics cross over into defense and diplomacy, and it turns out they are working for the enemy - well, I don't have to put up with that. My posts have been about foreign policy and defense matters. When a feminist clique manages to destroy our country's defenses and bring about humiliating withdrawals in Lebanon and Gaza - only an utter fool would continue defending them in any way. When the foreign office / tourism ministry helps create a site that promotes Black Laundry - we have to ask ourself what is going on.

A poster by Black Laundry. Should the government be helping this group?



Labels: , ,







2 Comments:

  • At 10:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Excellent article. Please give us the link for the Hebrew ynet article.

    see this article by Eugene Narrett:
    http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55555

    The unmentioned parallel to Duke rape case
    "The storm of the Duke rape case has subsided. Aside from an aftershock should District Attorney Mike Nifong ever be indicted rather than merely chastised (what a cheap, made-for-the-media ending that was), ... beyond the reverse racism and victim feminism that predictably went unmentioned throughout the saga: the routine, vicious, life- and family-destroying methods of the divorce industry and courts.

    Read carefully, because more than the damage done to the students at Duke, the injustices and damage of the Divorce Industry tear out the heart of our constitutional republic and of the relationships of trust, honor and honesty. "

     
  • At 11:22 AM , Blogger גיל רונן said...

    Hey Dan, thanks. There are links to the Ynet articles and others here:

    http://www.familism.org/media.html

    It's very hard to get these messages across to an Israeli public. Wendy McElroy has been writing scathing columns every week in FoxNews.com, Glenn Sacks has a radio show in LA (www.hisside.com), Dr. Warren Farrell's books are bestsellers and me, I have to spit blood to get a word in sideways, because "ima yesh rak ahat," as you may have heard. These things are sheer heresy in Israel.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home