Join the Neo-Zionist
Revolution!

  • Receive our Kummunique:
    unique and informative emails
    about events, articles, and info
    to keep you in touch.

Kumah Mascots

Kumah Awards

*** THE ALIYAH REVOLUTION ALBUM ***

Thursday, April 12, 2007

My Prediction Fulfilled: Peres Says to Prepare Our Move into the Sea



Peres calls to start planning for the "day after" we are thrown into the sea

I SO called this less than a month ago in this post:
We really may see a day when "pragmatic" voices will suggest that we use modern technology to really allow the Arabs to drive us into the sea, where we can live comfortably on man-made landmasses and cruise-ships. ("It is the only way to allow the Muslim world to save face," they will explain. "They were promised by their leaders that they would drive us into the sea and once we are all there, their hatred will subside and we can totally visit mainland, including Hevron and Jerusalem, until nightfall, when we must return to our dingies.")


[Disclosure: Though I work at A7, I had no contact with the author about the story prior to its publication and I don't believe he saw my original blog post either]

Labels: , , ,







2 Comments:

  • At 10:55 AM , Blogger גיל רונן said...

    I am ululating quietly.

     
  • At 11:23 AM , Blogger Sabzi Aash said...

    Peres wants to relocate to the deep blue? I'll send him off with pomp and circumstance!

    For the rest of us though ... there may be a land shortage in the center, but last time I looked at a map, there was more to Israel than the center. Of course, things can change quickly here....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home