Join the Neo-Zionist
Revolution!

  • Receive our Kummunique:
    unique and informative emails
    about events, articles, and info
    to keep you in touch.

Kumah Mascots

Kumah Awards

*** THE ALIYAH REVOLUTION ALBUM ***

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

"Bin'areinu Uv'zkenenu Nelech"


Pinchas told me last night that his 2.5-month-old cousin will be on the Nefesh b'Nefesh flight today. And this morning, my neighbor Danny told me that there will be two sisters on the flight, aged 94 and 97 (see post below). It just goes to show that you're never too old or too young to make Aliyah.

BTW - for the guy who was standing outside CBS studios this morning with a sign that read, "I'm making Aliyah to Israel today," I just want to let you know I saw you. Yasher koach on your "pirsumei nisa" - publicizing the miracle of the ingathering of the exiles.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home