Join the Neo-Zionist
Revolution!

  • Receive our Kummunique:
    unique and informative emails
    about events, articles, and info
    to keep you in touch.

Kumah Mascots

Kumah Awards

*** THE ALIYAH REVOLUTION ALBUM ***

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

still packing


Dear Lord! Will the packing never end? I think Yishai is breaking out in hives and I'd rather throw my whole wardrobe out than fold one more thing. Are there any nudist colonies in Israel?

I had a fight with my sister today - she's upset that I'm moving to Israel - everyone's known for about 2 and a half years that I'm headed in that direction, but it's somehow still a shock to the family that I'm going now. I can understand - Israel doesn't get much good press these days and there's enough lashon haRah about Israel floating around to destroy 7 or 8 more Beit HaMikdashes. My sister feels that she'll rarely see me anymore (not that she returns my phone calls!) - I don't think that's true. A trip half way around the world just isn't what it used to be. 11 hours - eyn baya (no problem). But there is some truth there - it's not a cheap flight, so it's not going to be a very regular flight for me (until I get my cushy, cushy government job). I often hear from people that they can't make Aliyah because they can't leave their family - it wouldn't be fair to the family or they'd miss them too much, etc. The thing is, someone's going to be the one to leave.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home