Join the Neo-Zionist
Revolution!

  • Receive our Kummunique:
    unique and informative emails
    about events, articles, and info
    to keep you in touch.

Kumah Mascots

Kumah Awards

*** THE ALIYAH REVOLUTION ALBUM ***

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

This just in! No massacre!


JPost reports that the IAF has footage proving there was no massacre in Gaza. I hadn't even heard there was a massacre; I guess we learned from Jenin that we need to go on the defensive even before anyone else goes on the offensive.

Yishai once said to me, after hearing a very defensive speech about Jenin, "Please believe me! I just came from the matza factory, and I promise, no Christian baby's blood was used!" We need to stop being so defensive; in the end, it just makes us look bad, as if we really think any reasonable person could call a minor anti-terror offensive a "massacre." It also makes us sound weak, when we are always apologizing for every step in this war.

I'd rather hear more positive statements about how we are going to win the war on terror - not so that we can get back to negotiating the Oslo agreements, but so that we can actually defeat the terrorists. Isn't that the point?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home