Join the Neo-Zionist
Revolution!

  • Receive our Kummunique:
    unique and informative emails
    about events, articles, and info
    to keep you in touch.

Kumah Mascots

Kumah Awards

*** THE ALIYAH REVOLUTION ALBUM ***

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Green Israel! (Breathtaking Photos!)


No, this has nothing to do with today's date. Why would it? Israel is a Jewish State, remember?

Ever wonder where all these North American and British Olim end up living? Well a whole lot of them move to Ramat Beit Shemesh (RBS) - and after you see the photos in this post it's easy to understand why...

At the very end of the rainy season RBS is surrounded by lush green hills. We are taught that there is no clearer sign that Hashem is calling us back Home than seeing the Land blooming.I often find myself in RBS for Shabbos wishing that I was there on a weekday so I could take pictures and share the breathtaking views with our readers.

So this past Friday I arrived in RBS extra early armed with my camera. B"H it was raining part of the time though I still managed to get these 20 photos between cracks in the clouds.

Enjoy!



Besides the green hills there are loads of playgrounds for loads of kids...




There are still apartments being built in RBS for more Olim that are coming Home soon!











If you lived here you'd be home now.

Labels: , , ,







2 Comments:

  • At 1:55 AM , Blogger Yechiel (Jonny) said...

    I find myself in Ramat Beit Shemesh from time to time and I know the feeling of never finding time to take pictures there. Some of the angles you took (of the park and lampposts), I've envisioned myself taking also while walking around on Shabbat. Nice pictures! Maybe I should try to get there early next time I go for Shabbat...

     
  • At 2:01 AM , Blogger Trying to fix the World said...

    AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
    I spent a year in RBS, but now I'm stuck in Shmutz L'Aretz you're making me homesick!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home