Join the Neo-Zionist
Revolution!

  • Receive our Kummunique:
    unique and informative emails
    about events, articles, and info
    to keep you in touch.

Kumah Mascots

Kumah Awards

*** THE ALIYAH REVOLUTION ALBUM ***

Friday, March 16, 2007

Shocked!!!



Ok, so I still have to pack for my flight that is in an hour, but when I read this, I just had to share, sorry I can't comment too much on it, but after you read it... DO SOMTHING...

To contact the UJA Federation of New York: contact@ujafedny.org

the Long Island office: ujali@ujafedny.org

the Westchester office: ujawestchester@ujafedny.org


Have a good ShAbbaT all :-)

~ Shulamit ( dftss, ttfn)

Labels: , , ,







2 Comments:

  • At 1:02 AM , Blogger Pinchas said...

    The Jewish agency is dying. Bielski knows it too. They know they are no good at helping the Jewish people anymore. Therefore as the Jewish people slowly figure this out the Sochnut will need to find new clients and when you take G-d out of the picture, then there can't be a G-d's chosen people. So Arab? Jew? What's the diff?

     
  • At 11:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love this blog! You're absolutely fearless. While the rest of the world creates euphemisms and tries to come up with pc reasons for doing very non-pc-motivated things YOU are not afraid to stand up and say "look at me- I'm a bigot." Kol hakavod for keeping it real.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home