Join the Neo-Zionist
Revolution!

  • Receive our Kummunique:
    unique and informative emails
    about events, articles, and info
    to keep you in touch.

Kumah Mascots

Kumah Awards

*** THE ALIYAH REVOLUTION ALBUM ***

Monday, June 14, 2004

I Love a Parade!


What a parade! The Music! The dancing! The cheering! The flag waving! I'm referring of course to yesterday's Puerto Rican Day Parade. Interesting how the Puerto Rican Day Parade always follows shortly after the Israeli Day Parade. I always get this strange feeling this time of year.


(AP)

Sort of like Crocodile Dundee's Paul Hogen saying "That's not a parade... THIS is a parade!"


(Reuters)

Well help me out here folks. Is it just me, or do they get a lot more excited than we do? And if so, why? And most importantly what can we do about it?

Or perhaps it's just that those of us that would get so excited over Israel are already home?






4 Comments:

  • At 3:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Because as Jews we are civilized, not like these Savage Animals.

     
  • At 5:25 PM , Blogger Robert Tirado said...

    I am a Puerto Rican Jew and Anonymus' comment is horrific & I ask myself how you can alow this idiotic note to be placed here. We are not savages or animals much to his/her dismay.
    Robert Tirado
    I am NOT a coward

     
  • At 8:08 PM , Blogger Avitov said...

    The Savage comments made be the COWARD "Anonymus" is made be a self hateting Jew just to give the Jewish People a very bad name was a Shame !!!!Only a Hitler Will say something so HORRIFIC!!!!!
    To the COWARD "Anonymus" Show some Pride "Do The Right Thing"!!!

     
  • At 9:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I can`t believe someone would say that about Puertoricans. I`m a Puertorican jew, and I`m definatly not a savage! Different cultures express themselves differently, so what?! Israel is a melting pot of so many different and beautiful cultures. I don`t know how anyone supporting Aliyah can have such a mindset (speaking about "Anonymous")!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home