Join the Neo-Zionist
Revolution!

  • Receive our Kummunique:
    unique and informative emails
    about events, articles, and info
    to keep you in touch.

Kumah Mascots

Kumah Awards

*** THE ALIYAH REVOLUTION ALBUM ***

Sunday, July 26, 2009

H1N1: My Totally Freaky Biblical Sick-Day Revelation



Last week I got sick. Nothing exciting - just a decent fever, exhaustion, and a pretty sore throat.

But with all the craziness over Swine Flu, and my propensity for Ashekanzi-style worry and out-of-proportion-blowing, I started to wonder - did I recently have any contact with anyone who had recently been in Mexico? Could I have *gulp* SWINE FLU?!? Aaaaaaaaah!!!

After a few minutes of talking myself into the plague-like illness, I came to grips with the likely reality - I didn't have swine flu.

I lay there for a while, in between hot flashes and chills, thinking about this crazy sickness which has consumed the world with concern, tortured summer camps and expectant mothers, and scared a whole lot of people out of plane tickets this year.

H1N1 Swine Flu Virus. Yishai ruffled some feathers by suggesting that the Pope's anti-Israel Israel visit might be accountable for this terrible illness rising from a Catholic country (Google search: Pig in a Pope).

Yet lying on my sickbed, Hashem allowed me to decode the real impetus behind this virus. When I realized Hashem's message, and how well it fit into the concept of a plague, I got chills which were not due to my fever.

Sitting down?

H1N1: Hashem is 1, and his Name is 1.

Scary, huh?

Labels: ,







3 Comments:

  • At 12:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hi Malka. Hope you're feeling better. I must though that Malka Holtz had the swine flu and lived to tell the tale. Dovi on the other hand almost didn't live to tell the tale as he had to pack up all our belongings to return to the Holy Land and deal with the lift. All in all I find that swine flu is much easier on the person who gets it then those who have to deal with them. (Or not). Hope to see you soon as we're coming back Home. Dovi and Malka

     
  • At 2:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yeh, that's PER-FECT.
    And I've read that H1N1 isn't quite the accurate name in terms of this virus anyway, though I am not sure where and maybe I just dreamed it.

    At least *you* got the message, thanks for sharing it. I hope you are telling people besides writing it on this blog.

    Of course, the message is in English ... like, it's not H1Sh1, but I still think you are right. Refuah shalaimah if there's anything still lingering.

     
  • At 3:35 PM , Anonymous Smith said...

    That's great...but IS H1N1 that much threatening to our life that a bride and groom did that on their wedding...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home