Join the Neo-Zionist
Revolution!

  • Receive our Kummunique:
    unique and informative emails
    about events, articles, and info
    to keep you in touch.

Kumah Mascots

Kumah Awards

*** THE ALIYAH REVOLUTION ALBUM ***

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Beloved Israel



It's pretty simple really - I love this place! I love the people, I love the Land, I love the State. I love the feeling of waking up in this Land and breathing air here. I love the food, I love the smell. I love the history, I love that it's mine! We are home, we are building, we are getting better all the time. No excuses or qualifications necessary! I love the flag, and the birds, and the sky, and Jerusalem. I love that my father and grandmother are buried here, I love that the Matriarchs and Patriarchs are buried here. I will dedicate my life to making this place great. Join me...




Labels: , ,







1 Comments:

  • At 12:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Feeling the passion and the Love. We are lucky to know you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home