Join the Neo-Zionist
Revolution!

  • Receive our Kummunique:
    unique and informative emails
    about events, articles, and info
    to keep you in touch.

Kumah Mascots

Kumah Awards

*** THE ALIYAH REVOLUTION ALBUM ***

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Chabad Hachnasat Sefer Torah at Kotel



There are many things I love about Israel. One of them is the random things you can bump into during a normal day. Today I was randomly at the Kotel. I try to go there at least once a month to recharge my spiritual batteries. Today's trip was prompted by friends who were there and wanted me to meet up with them. While I was davening Minchah (praying the afternoon service), music starts blasting and a large group of people start marching down carrying a new Torah - Chabad was ushering in a new Torah scroll to the Western Wall. When I finished davening, I joined the dancing for a little while. Unfortunately I didn't have my good camera on me, so these pictures are from my cell phone camera. See the full post for more:





Labels: , ,







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home