Join the Neo-Zionist
Revolution!

  • Receive our Kummunique:
    unique and informative emails
    about events, articles, and info
    to keep you in touch.

Kumah Mascots

Kumah Awards

*** THE ALIYAH REVOLUTION ALBUM ***

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Yeah, I'll Move to Israel - When Moshiach Comes!!


As an Aliyah activist, I have been frustrated to the point of lava-hot rage by those who promise to make aliyah when the Messiah, the redeemer of Israel, comes and brings every single last Jew home to the Land of Israel.

If I were the Messiah, I'd be mighty insulted by the idea that my non-presence is used as an excuse to continue life-as-usual in the Exile.

I think I've had some success in talking to Jews about this issue. But I've NEVER heard a better remonstration than that of Aaron Fox on today's Yishai and Malkah Show at Israel National Radio.











Press "Play" below to listen to IsraelNationalRadio's "A View From Haifa"


Send it to all those "Zionists" back in the States.

Labels: , , , , , ,







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home