Join the Neo-Zionist
Revolution!

  • Receive our Kummunique:
    unique and informative emails
    about events, articles, and info
    to keep you in touch.

Kumah Mascots

Kumah Awards

*** THE ALIYAH REVOLUTION ALBUM ***

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Visit The Kotel On a Thursday Morning




I really got to start carrying along my good camera with me everywhere! I took these with my Treo cellphone instead...



This morning I visited the Kotel. It's amazing to go on any Monday or Thursday morning because the plaza is full with Bar Mitzvah Boys!



And singing and dancing and candies being thrown all over the place...



Boys in colorful garb - it was achlah! (That's Hebrew for "groovie!")



And there's always something going on at the Kotel.

This motorcade then pulled up and this old distinguished looking man got out...



Followed but what looked like a general.



So I yahooed (google doesn't let you search news photos) and found these Reuters photos:







It seems it was Czech Republic President Vaclav Klaus.

Yep. Always something going on at the Kotel...






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home