Join the Neo-Zionist
Revolution!

  • Receive our Kummunique:
    unique and informative emails
    about events, articles, and info
    to keep you in touch.

Kumah Mascots

Kumah Awards

*** THE ALIYAH REVOLUTION ALBUM ***

Monday, September 13, 2004

Exclusive: Ultra-Radical Militant Right-Wing Hard-Core Hardliner Settler Opposes Expulsion From Home



(AP)

Noam Namir, a twelve-year-old girl from the threatened community of N'vei Dekalim, elicited prolonged cheers and applause when she addressed Prime Minister Sharon: "How could you threaten to throw me out of my home in Israel, after my grandmother was expelled from her home in Poland, my grandfather was thrown out of Spain, and my father was exiled from the Sinai town of Yamit? I don't know how any Jewish soldier or police officer could bring themselves to throw my family and me out of our house! How will they be able to listen to such an order?"








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home