Join the Neo-Zionist
Revolution!

  • Receive our Kummunique:
    unique and informative emails
    about events, articles, and info
    to keep you in touch.

Kumah Mascots

Kumah Awards

*** THE ALIYAH REVOLUTION ALBUM ***

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Getting back into writing mode.


I have not written in a long while.
Finished the army.
Marrying my soulmate, Miriam!
In America for the wedding.
Getting to relive my Aliya with the woman who I waved to from the airplane last time - beside me.
New kinds of tears.
Hazorim b'dima b'rina yiktzoru.

I love the blog. Nathan, the neo-Zionist guru from Rockville Maryland deserves credit for the constant hounding of myself, and then Ben until it became a reality.

Not writing is like not reading the assigned reading for a class on college - you skip it once and then you can't restart because the task itself has grown so big that you can't even muster the courage to begin. I choose to simply start afresh, with an occasional flashback to the past half-year in the IDF....

Tomorrow.

P.S. Very excited about the opening of the Temple Mount. The apartment Miriam and I will me moving into is 8 minutes from my future Temple Levi job. Easy commute.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home